- Do you want to transform your body and get into the best shape of your life?
- Do you want to have more energy, more confidence, and better health?
- Do you want to learn how to develop healthier habits for life?
Take The Powerful Body Challenge, and find out how powerful you really are…
The Powerful Body Challenge is the 90-day program on how to transform your body and your life by developing healthier habits. The program is led by Certified Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Pete Leibman. When you register, you get exclusive access to the following, and more:
- Pete’s online course on “The 5 Secrets for Developing Healthier Habits”
- Weekly workout plans from Pete (for all fitness levels; no equipment required)
- Simple nutritional recipes, supermarket lists, and tips for dining out (guilt-free)
- Private member web site and Q&A forum with Pete (ask any fitness/nutrition question)
- Exclusive content, tools, and community to stay motivated and track your progress
- A chance to win prizes and giveaways from cool companies
FAQ: Who runs The Powerful Body Challenge?
The Powerful Body Challenge is led by Certified Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Pete Leibman. After his body was publicly mocked when he was in high school, Pete decided to change his body. He was fortunate to be mentored by an older, much stronger friend named John. Over the course of a year, Pete’s body transformed, and so did his confidence. He was excited to share his experience with others. Since then, he has spent more than 15 years researching and teaching other people how to transform their lives by forming healthier habits. Pete’s credentials include:
- Certified Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach: Pete has been certified as a Personal Trainer by The American Council on Exercise (ACE), as a Group Exercise Instructor by the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), and as a Fitness Nutrition Coach and Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialist by The National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA). He has worked as a fitness trainer for Johns Hopkins University, Bally Total Fitness, Fitness First, and Gold’s Gym, and trained hundreds of people of all ages and ability levels (from teens to the elderly and from beginners to elite athletes).
- Top Group Exercise Instructor for Gold’s Gym in the DC area: With average attendance of nearly 100 people per class, Pete currently runs the #1 highest-attended group exercise program across more than 25 Gold’s Gym locations in the DC area.
- Thought Leader on how to change habits: Pete’s work has been featured on Fox News, CBS Radio, and CNNMoney.com. He is also the Author of “The 5 Secrets for Changing Any Habit,” an eBook being expanded into a paperback book (expected release date in 2016).
FAQ: How can I get started?
The next Powerful Body Challenge begins in January 2015. Registration details coming soon…