- Would you like to help your community become healthier?
- Would you like to increase engagement with your audience?
- Would you like to raise money for your organization or a cause you support?
Team up with The Powerful Body Challenge, and your organization can raise money as your community gets healthier. As one of our affiliate partners, your organization will receive the following for FREE:
- FREE webinar for your audience: Your audience gets free access (normal price $97 each) to a live webinar on how to make 2015 your healthiest year yet.
- Huge fundraising potential: Your organization receives $50 for each person who registers for The Powerful Body Challenge, the 90-day program on how to transform your body and your life by developing healthier habits.
- 50% discount on The Powerful Body Challenge: Your audience can register for The Powerful Body Challenge for only $99 per person (normal price $199).
- It’s easy and free for your organization to participate: See below for FAQ.
FAQ: How much work is involved if our organization participates?
It’s free to join and easy to participate. Since the program is offered online inside our private web site, you don’t have to worry about technology, order processing, or customer support. We handle all of this for you. We even provide sample marketing emails you can send to your audience about the program. You just need to hit “send.”
FAQ: What is The Powerful Body Challenge?
The Powerful Body Challenge is the 90-day program on how to transform your body and your life by developing healthier habits. The program is led by Certified Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Pete Leibman. Participants get exclusive access to the following, and more:
- Pete’s online course on “The 5 Secrets for Developing Healthier Habits”
- Weekly workout plans from Pete (for all fitness levels; no equipment required)
- Simple nutritional recipes, supermarket shopping lists, and tips for dining out (guilt-free)
- Private member web site and Q&A forum with Pete (ask any fitness/nutrition question)
- Exclusive content and tools to stay motivated and to track your progress
- A chance to win prizes and giveaways from cool companies
FAQ: How is Pete Leibman qualified to provide fitness and nutrition advice?
After his body was publicly mocked when he was in high school, Pete decided to change his body. He was fortunate to be mentored by an older, much stronger friend named John. Over the course of a year, Pete’s body transformed, and so did his confidence. He was excited to share his experience with others. Since then, he has spent more than 15 years researching and teaching other people how to transform their lives by forming healthier habits. Pete’s credentials include:
- Certified Fitness Trainer and Nutrition Coach: Pete has been certified as a Personal Trainer by The American Council on Exercise (ACE), as a Group Exercise Instructor by the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), and as a Fitness Nutrition Coach and Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialist by The National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA). He has worked as a fitness trainer for Johns Hopkins University, Bally Total Fitness, Fitness First, and Gold’s Gym, and trained hundreds of people of all ages and ability levels (from teens to the elderly and from beginners to elite athletes).
- Top Group Exercise Instructor for Gold’s Gym in the DC area: With average attendance of nearly 100 people per class, Pete currently runs the #1 highest-attended group exercise program across more than 25 Gold’s Gym locations in the DC area.
- Thought Leader on how to change habits: Pete’s work has been featured on Fox News, CBS Radio, and CNNMoney.com. He is also the Author of “The 5 Secrets for Changing Any Habit,” an eBook being expanded into a paperback book (expected release date in 2016).
FAQ: How can our organization get started?
Just send an email to Support@PowerfulBodyChallenge.com.