- Do you want to increase student attendance at your career events?
- Do you ever feel like your students are ignoring you even though you want to help them ?
- Would you like to motivate your students to take action sooner for their careers?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Pete Leibman’s Dream Job College Tour is for your Career Center…
FAQ: What is The Dream Job College Tour, and what kind of results can we expect by participating?
Pete Leibman is the Author of “I Got My Dream Job and So Can You” and the Creator of Dream Job TV. The Dream Job College Tour is Pete’s nationwide college speaking tour. Through this program, you can hire Pete to deliver a full-day of career programs on-campus to your students/alumni, or you can hire Pete to deliver one 60-90 minute keynote presentation. Here are some of the results that other colleges have achieved by hiring Pete to speak to students:
- Over 97% of students surveyed say they “would recommend Pete’s programs” to friends.
- Over 96% of students surveyed say they “feel more confident” about their careers after attending Pete’s programs.
- Over 92% of students surveyed say they are “more likely to visit the career center” after attending Pete’s programs.
FAQ: How is Pete Leibman different from other speakers and qualified to give career advice?
First of all, Pete knows how students and recent grads think (and how to motivate them) because he is part of their generation. Here are 4 more reasons why thousands of higher ed leaders trust Pete’s college-to-career advice:
- Published Author and Career Thought Leader: Pete is the Author of “I Got My Dream Job and So Can You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Ideal Career After College” (AMACOM, 2012). Pete’s work has also been endorsed through Fox, CBS, CNN, along with other media outlets.
- Popular College Speaker: Pete has been invited to speak at colleges all over the U.S., including top schools like Stanford University and Johns Hopkins University. Over 97% of students surveyed said they “would recommend Pete’s work to friends.”
- Trusted Advisor for Higher Ed: Pete has done live presentations and webinars for hundreds of career center leaders from associations like NACE, NCDA, and CEIA.
- Dream Job Getter: Pete landed his first dream job as an NBA executive at the age of 21.
FAQ: What if we struggle to get students to attend career events?
This is a common challenge and one of the major reasons why colleges hire Pete to speak to their students. While we cannot guarantee how many of your students will attend Pete’s presentations, the average turnout for a Dream Job College Tour event is at least 100-200 students. Pete helps you market the event so that you get maximum attendance. Note: there is no limit to the number of students you may invite to Pete’s presentations.
FAQ: Why should we hire Pete Leibman when our career center could speak to students for free?
When you bring in a nationally recognized speaker that students don’t normally have access to, it’s much easier to increase urgency for students to attend, and it’s much easier to increase urgency for faculty to help you promote the event as well.
FAQ: What if our career center doesn’t have a budget to hire a national speaker?
You do not have to tap into your budget to hire Pete to speak on your campus. In fact, most groups that hire Pete are college career centers who get funding support from corporate sponsors, grants, donors, or on-campus sources, i.e. alumni relations, student activities, academic departments, athletics, Greek life, etc.
FAQ: What do others have to say about Pete Leibman’s work?
Feedback from higher ed leaders:
- “Pete Leibman takes a clear approach to guide you step by step along the journey to understanding what is possible, practical, and promising for your future.” – Dr. Nido Qubein, President of High Point University
- “I don’t even know where to begin when I talk about the impact that Pete Leibman had on our students.” – Naomi Kinley, Director of Career Development at St. Francis College
- “Whether or not you know what your dream job is, whether or not you know how to achieve your dream, Pete Leibman’s stories and advice will help show you the way.” – Freeman Hrabowski, III, President of University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
Feedback from students and recent grads:
- “Pete took all the information about my career that my parents and teachers have been trying to explain to me, but he put it in words understandable to an 18 year old.” – Gabriella Tancona, Student at Salisbury University
- “I really liked how passionate Pete was and how much he really seemed to care.” – Randy Sterk, Student at Grace College and Theological Seminary
Feedback from industry leaders:
- “Pete Leibman is the Michael Jordan of job searching!” – Jerry Murphy, Vice President, National Basketball Association
- “Pete Leibman’s proven ideas will save you a fortune in time and money.” – Brian Tracy, New York Times Best-Selling Author of “Maximum Achievement”
Email Pete@DreamJobAcademy.com to learn how you can bring Pete Leibman to your campus. (Availability is very limited.)